5597 Lawton Avenue
|Type:||Single Family Home|
Classic 2 Story Craftsman Bungalow in Award Winning Chabot Elementary Catchment Area!!
- 3++ Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms o Hardwood, Wood, & Tile Floors
- Amazing Kitchen w/Built-in Café Table o Tons of Off-Street Parking
- 2,034+/-sqft of Living Space o Kitchen Flows onto a Sunny South Facing Deck
- Formal Living & Dining Rooms o Traditional Bungalow Detailing
- 2 Beautiful Full Bathrooms o Fireplace, Shutters, & Family Room -Wow
- Huge South Facing Park-Like Yard o 4,240+/-sqft of Level Lot w/Chickens & Sun
- “Very Walkable” according to WalkScore. They are ‘KooKoo” – this score way to low. It really is “Close Everything”. Proof – you can BART to SFO and OAK (Airport) or ANYWHERE from Home.
- This home scored an “85” out of 100. This is double “Koo-Koo” and should be an easy 105! In Fact Sell the cars and Ride BART and get a couple bikes!
- Your New Home is Located in the Heart of Rockridge & close to College Avenue Shops and many Fine Restaurants, plus Market Hall, BART, Freeways & Casual Carpooling to SF. The Sunday Farmers’ Market is just Blocks away.
Offers – Wednesday, August 5, in the afternoon.
- Eat-in Kitchen
- Updated Kitchen
- Remodeled Bath
- Family Room
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Off-street Parking